The perfect red lipstick is a must have for every woman. Whether you’re a stay at home mom or CEO of a corporation, nothing says you mean business or comes close to being as sexy as a red lippie.
So I’ve gathered my top 3 favorite and most reached for, red lipsticks that look beautiful on brown skin.
1. The Lip Bar Liquid Lipstick- Bawse Lady
If this lipstick is good enough for our Forever FLOTUS Michelle Obama to endorse, then you know it’s good.
- Price: $13
- Description: Blue based red liquid lipstick that glides in like a gloss and dries down to a comfortable matte
- Cruelty Free, Vegan and Black Owned
- Where you can pick it up: Online and in store at Target or The Lip Bar website.
- Use my code CASIE10 to save on this or any purchase on The Lip Bar.com
2. MAC Lustre Lipstick – Lady Bug
A long time best seller this luster lipstick is a lightweight sheer formula that leaves a nice sheen to your lips.
- Price: $19
- Description: Yellow based tomato red with a lustrous finish
- Where you can pick it up: In store or online at maccosmetics.com
3. Wet n Wild Lipstick – Spotlight Red
This OG red lippie is universally perfect on every skin tone. This highly pigmented lipstick is gorgeous, comfortable on the lip and I still reach for it 5+ years later. And you cannot get a better value for its low price.
- Price: $2.99
- Description: Long lasting true red, semi-matte formula infused with nourishing lip ingredients.
- Cruelty-free, Gluten-free
- Where you can pick it up: Wet-n-Wild website or on Amazon
Question: What’s your favorite red lipstick? Share below in the comments.
This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something which helped me.
So happy to hear that!