What your go-to Power makeup look? The one you can count on when you need to command an audience, seal the deal in the boardroom or when you’re meeting with the CEO.
The look that says I mean business.
I am sharing the makeup routine that I have been wearing every day for work, it’s very simple to do but the look has major impact without screaming “I spend hours putting on makeup”.
This look gets the job done.
Watch the video for the full routine
See below for the full list of products I used with links for where you can pick them up.
– Primer: Fenty Beauty Instant Retouch Primer
– Foundation: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear (color: 460 SUE W)
– Eyebrows: Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil (color: 4.5)
– Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (color: Caramel)
– Under Eye Setting Powder: Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
– Contour: MAC Powder Blush (color: Blunt)
– Blush: NYX Blush (color: Desert Rose)
– Eyeliner: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal (color: brown)
– Eyeshadow: Morphe 3502 Palette (color: Toast)
– Face Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (color: Dark)